- A food processor that can I can use to make rice or oat milk, sunflower seed butter, smoothies, pureed soup and more!
- A new recipe for crockpot tapioca pudding (and I actually found tapioca pearls at a health food shop in Gdansk!)
- Light switches that are low enough for my four year old to reach (but still too high for the one year old)!
- Door handles that are too high for the 1 year old!
- Toilet paper and tissue packs with the name brand of my youngest daughter--Amelia!
- The kids' coughs are improving day by day
- Some people from church found us a bunk bed with a pull out bed...so we've added another mattress to the room and voila, sleeping for the 4 big kids.
- Folks from church loaned us some tubs of toys....cars, play kitchen items, etc. and another woman we ran into at the store yesterday said she has a box of Lego bricks if we'd like to borrow those! :)
- A sweet welcome from the church this past Sunday with a bag of Kwidzyn made food items.